10. Gays have money, while straight men are poor.
9. Gay men just want to be women.
8. Gays have a tendency to go insane.
7. Straight men are desirable, while gays are not.
6. Male prostitutes have good hearts, while their bosses and clients do not.
5. Gays who are not out and flamboyant are confused or lonely.
4. Safe sex does not exist.
3. Gay relationships don’t last.
2. Giving in to gay desire leads to violent death.
1. Bottoming is the ultimate suffering.
What other gay movie cliché bugs you? Can you name the films that are major offenders of these clichés?